Served with Ciabatta Garlic Toast. Choose creamy alfredo or robust red sauce or consider combining them for a fabulous rosa sauce. Optionally, you can add Chicken, Italian Sausage, Meatballs, or Bacon.
We also have a Chicken Florentine Pasta Pan – Chicken, Spinach, and Gorgonzola Cheese and Mac & Cheese Pans!
A lead time of two hours is appreciated.
Pasta Pan Heating Directions
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Bake covered pan for 1 hour (when baking two pans, rotate the pans on the oven racks halfway through the baking process).
3. (LASAGNA ONLY) Remove the foil and bake uncovered for 10 more minutes.
4. LASAGNA: Turn off the oven and let uncovered lasagna “stand” for an additional 15 minutes. PASTA: Turn off the oven and remove the pasta pan for serving.
5. To toast the garlic bread, remove the lasagna or pasta and place the bread open faced on the foil or a baking pan and broil for 2-3 minutes on the middle rack. Watch carefully to avoid burning.