Category: News | September 4, 2022
Back to School Favorites
This time of year can be busy with summer vacations over and now back to a full routine of school and activities. Davanni’s is here for you to make it a little bit easier!
- Call or order online all of your favorites to be delivered, picked up (curbside too), or ready for dine-in at the selected time and date you need it.
- Order our pizzas as a Take & Bake for easy delicious pizza on your time – we partially bake them 90% of the way, leaving it uncut so you can finish your pizza off quickly in your own home oven. Instructions are right on the box.
- We also have pasta, lasagna, or mac and cheese family (feeds 3-6) or group (feeds 6-12) pans cold to bake in your own oven on your own time. It’s that easy!
- Need an easy kids’ lunch? Our box lunches are served with a cold half hoagie and come with a bag of plain chips and a chocolate chip cookie to complete your lunch.
What are you waiting for? Plan your week with order ahead from Davanni’s today!
Pasta Pan Heating Directions
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Bake covered pan for 1 hour (when baking two pans, rotate the pans on the oven racks halfway through the baking process).
3. (LASAGNA ONLY) Remove the foil and bake uncovered for 10 more minutes.
4. LASAGNA: Turn off the oven and let uncovered lasagna “stand” for an additional 15 minutes. PASTA: Turn off the oven and remove the pasta pan for serving.
5. To toast the garlic bread, remove the lasagna or pasta and place the bread open-faced on the foil or a baking pan and broil for 2-3 minutes on the middle rack. Watch carefully to avoid burning.